(Mankato, MN) – The Minnesota Department of Transportation has announced the $1.1 billion in road and bridge projects slated for this year.
There are 253 projects statewide including many that are already underway and many in south central Minnesota. They include:
- Highway 14/Highway15 New Ulm Gateway– Replace New Ulm river bridge, Front Street Bridge and build interchange at Highway 14/Highway 15/County Road 21.
- Highway 14 Mankato/North Mankato– Resurface sections of the highway, make pavement joint repairs, repair deteriorated culvert sections and improve pedestrian accessibility.
- Highway 22– Construct roundabout at County Road 90, add left turn lanes and resurface from County Road 15 to County Road 90.
- Highway 60 Windom to St. James – Complete four-lane expansion.
- Highway 169 St. Peter to Le Sueur– Resurface ten miles of northbound Highway 169.
- Highway 169 Mankato/North Mankato Levee– Raise grade on Highway 169 north of Highway 14 to an elevation above Base Flood Elevation to function as a levee; resurface pavement on Highway 169 and impacted on and off ramps.
(Copyright© 2018 Southern Minnesota Today. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)